Awards - Shipper of The Year
NASSTRAC and the editors of Logistics Management magazine invite NASSTRAC members to nominate companies or other NASSTRAC shipper members for the "Shipper of the Year" award. Carriers are also welcome to nominate shipper customers. The award recognizes companies that have demonstrated excellence in transportation and/or logistics strategies.
What To Include In Your Nomination:
Please answer or comment on each of the following on a separate sheet of paper or as an extension
of this document.
Also include any exhibits that support the nomination such as carrier evaluation forms, carrier metrics, etc.
- Briefly describe the nominee's transportation or logistics strategy/program, which ultimately
organization’s approach to be a "best practice" in supply chain management. (Description should not exceed
- How has the nominee's program improved shipping performance for the organization?
- How has the nominee improved relations with carriers and other vendors?
- How has the nominee's program contributed to the overall corporate mission?
- Who should we contact for more information?
Please attach any additional comments or exhibits and send to NASSTRAC.